Collective Health Impact, LLC pushes the boundaries of public health practice to improve community health and well-being.
CHI supports organizations across multiple sectors in developing and implementing high impact approaches.
CHI employs a collaborative approach, encouraging integrated activity across stakeholders and across sectors to advance health and wellbeing.
CHI utilizes strategies that develop and reinforce the knowledge, skills, and behaviors of individuals as well as the policies, systems, and community environments that contribute to health and well-being.
- Consensus Facilitation
- Practical Visioning
- Strategic Planning
- Collective Impact Strategy
- Assessment and Analysis
- Program Evaluation
- Grant Writing
- Training, Education, and Curriculum Development
- Media and Communications
- Project Management
- Population Health Approaches
- Health Disparities
- Social Determinants of Health
- Health Policy
- Public Health Accreditation Pre-Requisites
- Health Promotion and Education (Behavioral Health, Chronic Diseases, Injury and Violence Prevention)